Do you know how much waste you are generating or what’s in your waste?
To ensure success in your recycling program, you should undertake an audit of your current waste and recycling practices. AJ Waste Systems experienced staff can help you identify what waste materials you can recycle and how you can implement an improved program of recycling. A detailed waste audit may reveal unknown opportunities to cut your carbon footprint, increase your diversion rate, and even save you money!
AJ Waste Systems Waste Audit is Good for – people who want to benchmark current recycling rates or to increase their diversion rate. Boost Your Bottom Line with AJ Waste Systems.
- Provide AJ Waste Systems with a copy of your current waste and recycling service agreement.
Every company have a waste service agreement. Even if you think you never signed a service agreement, paperwork with still be on file that states that you are a month to month service, yearly, 5 year or 3 year term outlining the sizes, frequency and type of trash your disposing. You will need to provide that service agreement
to AJ Waste Systems front and back.
What is a Waste Audit?
A waste audit is an investigation of your existing waste and recycling system. It involves:
- Reviewing your current service agreement
- collecting a waste sample
- sorting and weighing its different components
- leveraging the findings to guide your decision-makers to the most effective and cost-efficient waste diversion solutions.
What does a Waste Audit cost?
- Free of charge, AJ Waste Systems wants your business and we are willing to earn it. We know your not going to switch for for a higher price. Its our job to earn your business through saving you money.
What are the benefits to a AJ Waste Systems Waste Audit?
There are many benefits from conducting a waste audit, here are just a few:
- Gain a better understanding of your waste: know what you generate, how much you generate and where you generate it
- Benchmark current and potential diversion rates in order to monitor progress
- Distinguish between high and low performing sections of your building(s) or facility
- Identify the highest-potential, most cost-effective opportunities for increased source-reduction, reuse, and recycling
- Increase internal awareness about waste generation and environmental issues
- Enhance community and improve image and business relationships
- Reduce solid waste management costs
- Acquire points towards LEED and other environmental certification programs
- Comply with corporate environmental requirements
- Get closer to achieving zero waste!
What’s Different about AJ Waste Systems Waste Audit
We are not a consulting firm that will just give you the report and collect a check. We are a full-service waste and recycling company, and as such we can:
- Help you implement our recommendations
- Provide new waste and recycling dumpsters.
- Reduce routing of your pickups, reducing emissions.
- Improve your waste and recycling system.
- Cut your cost for waste disposal.
- Review and neutralize current service agreements
- Assist in the switch to AJ Waste Systems.
Want to get to get a better idea of your waste recycling system but don’t think sorting all your garbage apart is necessary? No problem. AJ Waste Systems offers a full range of waste auditing services, from a simple visual inspection of waste containers and signage, to an in depth composition study of every piece of your garbage…within a sample period of course!
Our Waste Audit is Tailored for Each Customer
Every site is different, so we tailor our audits to each individual customer. You choose how much waste you want audited and the different waste streams, site divisions and material categories you want looked at. We can do the audit at our recycling facility. If you want your staff to see the waste audit or even participate, we’ll come to your site and do it right before your eyes!
Find out what is in your waste! Let AJ Waste Systems conduct a detailed waste audit. We’ll help you determine the types of waste you are producing (i.e. paper, plastics and metals).
How much time and effort does a Waste Audit take?
The time and effort needed depends on the depth and scope of the audit. AJ Waste Systems can develop a tailored waste audit process that suits your waste volume and current recycling efforts. We recognize that information is costly- we’ll work with you to recommend the right depth of a study.
As a leading provider specializing in waste and recycling solutions, AJ Waste Systems has the experience, capability and expertise to provide comprehensive simple solution to your waste flow. We’re committed to providing clear and accurate analysis, with meaningful and attainable recommendations to improve your waste diversion goals.
AJ Waste Systems can help your organization identify ways to reduce waste and enhance its recycling efforts and determine the potential for cost savings.